I don’t know who came up with the brilliant idea of mixing two of the best things ever together, but I’m so grateful they did. Of course, we’re talking about the beloved hot dog.
There’s just something about hot dogs and hot weather that seems to go hand in hand.
It might be because they’re easy to grill or because they’re a kid’s favorite, but hot dogs are definitely a summer favorite. Many people debate which ingredients make the best hot dog. Obviously you need a hot dog and a bun, but after that it’s all in the air.
Hot dogs are a popular item in my house during the summer. However, I can be a bit of a hot dog snob, as I only buy all-beef hot dogs. That said, I can be grilled, fried, steamed, or boiled.
Do you go with onions or without? Mustard or ketchup, or both? Jalapenos? Chili? Bacon? Pickles? Something else? What’s your go-to hot dog?
There are a handful of places here in Bozeman where you can get a good hot dog. Let’s take a look at a few of them:
- Paulie’s Deli. Paulie’s is located right across from Bobcat Stadium and if you’re looking for a fantastic hot dog, Paulie’s is definitely a place you should check out.
- Costco. Costco may seem like an odd choice, but their all beef hot dog and soda for 1.50 is pretty hard to beat.
- five guys. Five Guys is of course known for their burgers and fries, but they have a fantastic hot dog and you can even get it with bacon and cheese.
- Burger Bob’s. Burger Bobs’s is another place known for its delicious burgers, but it’s also the home of the Super Dog, which consists of 2 large hot dogs served on a hamburger bun.
- Discreet sandwiches. Even though they’re technically on the “kids menu,” Low-Key offers an all-beef hot dog.
Where is your favorite place to buy a hot dog? What did we miss on our list? Be sure to let us know and happy hot dog season!
Ultimate Guide to the Bozeman Burger
Bozeman has the goods when it comes to burgers. Here’s the ultimate guide to burgers in Bozeman, fancy or quick, simple or decorated.
50 Most Popular Restaurant Chains in America
YouGov surveyed the country’s most popular restaurant brands, and Stacker compiled the list to give readers context for the findings. Read on to browse the wide and varied variety of American restaurants. You might even find a favorite or two.